Terms & Conditions
- A contract will be binding between Alfa 147 Selespeed and the customer upon the booking of “car service”.
- If you place an order via the phone or internet you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into a contract of sale and you are at least 18 years old.
- Alfa 147 Selespeed will provide details of the cost of each car service and the work required before the work is done.
- If the car service cannot be done within time agreed upon due to circumstances beyond Alfa 147 Selespeed control, customer will be contacted and inform accordingly – this may sometimes be due to parts not being delivered or the work required may take longer to complete.
- Special oils or spark plugs may be required for your vehicle’s service. Specialist oil and recommended Spark Plugs will be quoted to you on the day of your service.
- It’s simple we will let you know when the Car Service is completed. Account must be settled in full and can be paid with your debit or Credit Card. A supplement of 2.5% will be added to the total amount if you pay by credit card. If a account is not settled with 30 days the vehicle will be stored and a rate of R 75.00 p/d will be charged for storage. After storage of 3 months or more the vehicle will be advertised and sold as scrap to defray costs of services rendered. All clients is given access to a client portal to see updates of vehicle/s and outstanding payments. This portal will be used as the main form of communication, no other form of communication will be binding.
- Alfa 147 Selespeed does not accept any liability for any damage or losses suffered by the Customer from the storage of its vehicle at our premises.
- As a customer, you have the right to cancel an Order within 24 hours of making a booking or approving additional work. If you would like to cancel a booking or approved works you can do this by contacting us on 079 373 1161. If you cancel, we’ll reimburse you (if any payment has been made) the full sum unless you have asked us to start providing something before the end of your 24 hour cancellation period, then you’ll pay for the services that you have agreed and we have completed with any difference if applicable returned to you. If you cancel and you have asked us to start providing services before the end of your 24 hour cancellation period but no works have been completed by Alfa 147 Selespeed then no fee will apply.Collection & Delivery is on customer, unless other arrangements was made.
- Alfa 147 Selespeed will not be responsible or liable for any unforeseeable losses; losses that were not caused by Alfa 147 Selespeed employees, agents or representatives’ negligence or for any business losses. This does not affect any claim that the customer may have for death or personal injury. Nothing in this condition will affect the customer’s statutory rights that the works are performed with due skill and care, that the goods supplied are of satisfactory quality and are fit for their purpose and that the products and services correspond with their description.
- Alfa 147 Selespeed will not be responsible for any loss of valuable items left by the customer and are not connected to the vehicle or damage to such items.
- Alfa 147 Selespeed will not be liable for any damage or delay in the services provided if the reasons are down to “an act of God”, “industrial action such as strikes”, “government disputes” or factors to be deemed out of control of Servicing Stop Ltd.
- Health & Safety laws will apply where applicable when each customer’s vehicle is serviced.
- Any complaint with respect to any car service done by Alfa 147 Selespeed must be restricted to communications with Alfa 147 Selespeed only and not the garages. Alfa 147 Selespeed will not be liable for resolving any mistakes, issues or problems unless all correspondence remains with Alfa 147 Selespeed.